Friday, April 27

Flabby Graduations

Mostly due to LG's arrival, everything related to my graduation has gone on the backburner, and I didn't have the time to waste any money on fancy graduation announcements. So this will have to do. I am graduating with a B.S. in Psychology and (permitting I finish a paper this weekend) a B.A. in Japanese. To celebrate, N and I are getting a babysitter, going out to lunch, and going to see Spiderman 3. Batman is still my favorite, but Spidey gets a close second.

Also--a comment on N's amazing metabolism. After only three weeks, you cannot tell that she just had a baby. Even the somewhat elderly washing machine repairman Don commented on her figure. In the hospital, I noted that her belly looked somewhat like mine (a little flabby). However, three weeks later, and with nary a sit-up or run on the treadmill, she nearly has a six-pack again. So I'm back to being the flabby one in the family again. Although LG is trying his best to gain a few more chins.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduation! And also on your decision for school the next few years. Keep me posted on what you're up to and good luck with all of that!

    ReplyDelete