
I'm feeling pretty good today--I went home last night to sleep in order to avoid the supremely uncomfortable chair-bed thing they have for partners of the mothers. Baby Kal-El (he has many names) is doing well, despite having a few minor cuts imposed upon him by the doctors today. He's having a little trouble eating, but hopefully that resolves it self soon. I've never been a huge fan of newborns' appearance--my high school health teacher thought they look like lizards--but our baby is extremely cute. And (so far) even his cries are cute. He mostly just whimpers and makes little grunting noises.
Your baby IS extremely cute. I can't wait to see him in real life!
ReplyDeleteDitto what Allie said.
ReplyDeletei was privileged to hold him this morning. neener neener!
ReplyDeleteI resisted holding cause I think little ones should have reduced exposure to many hands, just one of my biases
ReplyDeleteLizardora wants to know, what's wrong with looking like a lizard?
ReplyDeleteDang! My prejudice is revealed. I suppose Lizardora the bearded lady, er, lizard will never forgive me.
ReplyDeleteI saw his picture at Alice and Wendell's over the weekend and thought that he is adorably cute and looks so peaceful! Congratulations and give him a snuggle from us!
ReplyDeleteNothing wrong with lots of hands, as long as they are clean hands. (unless the poor kid is getting passed around every two minutes, that might be a little excessive).
ReplyDeleteI got to hold him yesterday. He makes some great faces. I love how when babies are all wrapped up they feel like all they are is a little head and a little bottom. :)
I hope mom and dad are getting enough sleep now that they are all home again!