Wednesday, April 4
7lb6oz,20"
Our son LG was born a few hours ago via c-section. He was a few weeks early, but is still a good size. The doc actually had a bit of a problem getting him out due to his massive Arnold-like shoulders. I'm feeling pretty dazed about the whole thing and a little overwhelmed, but thanks to my wife (and a cadre of nurses) I think we'll get through it. I'm sure the fact that we now have our own little crumb-snatcher to care for will set in here in a few days. I'm amazed at the ordeal N had/has to go through. In the OR, the nurses kept asking me if I was alright--apparently I had a kind of consternated/worried look on my face. I was mostly worried about her being comfortable. But it was still nice that they ask how the father is doing once in a while
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations! I've never been so anxious about a new baby being born before, so I'm glad he arrived safely. I hope you are all doing well and that N recovers quickly.
ReplyDeleteYea for babies!