Indiana? It looks new, and big.
A townhome! Ha ha. I don't know if Kendall ever responded to the facebook message, but we were laughing. Now I know you'll think about Kendall everytime you pull up in your driveway. :)
Huh? You're signing a lease? Did I miss the post where you decided which school you're actually going to?
Doyle--yeah you missed it, and then a few days ago I accidentally deleted it. :(I'm going to Indiana University in Bloomington. :)
You deleted it??? Sucka! Well, congrats on getting into Indiana. Good luck with that. You're probably excited to be going.
Pretty sweet! What kind and how much AC?
HVAC, so we should be good. Plus there are ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
That will be so nice!We installed ceiling fans in our bedrooms a few weeks ago, and they are wonderful.
Indiana? It looks new, and big.
ReplyDeleteA townhome! Ha ha. I don't know if Kendall ever responded to the facebook message, but we were laughing. Now I know you'll think about Kendall everytime you pull up in your driveway. :)
ReplyDeleteHuh? You're signing a lease? Did I miss the post where you decided which school you're actually going to?
ReplyDeleteDoyle--yeah you missed it, and then a few days ago I accidentally deleted it. :(
ReplyDeleteI'm going to Indiana University in Bloomington. :)
You deleted it??? Sucka! Well, congrats on getting into Indiana. Good luck with that. You're probably excited to be going.
ReplyDeletePretty sweet! What kind and how much AC?
ReplyDeleteHVAC, so we should be good. Plus there are ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
ReplyDeleteThat will be so nice!
ReplyDeleteWe installed ceiling fans in our bedrooms a few weeks ago, and they are wonderful.