Saturday, May 9

Done for now!

Click on the photos for a much bigger size.

The little family


Department Chair & Advisor

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Enjoy the time off. Your little guy sure looks a lot like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. We surely will enjoy the time off. In fact, I'm already feeling quite a bit better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! 'Done for now' is a good feeling. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo!! so the outfit your wife is wearing doesn't look like it includes the skirt she was "supposedly" sewing...who's lying, her or your photograph?
    congrats by the way

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, you know Tara, it was either finishing the skirt or the crème brûlée, so naturally the latter won out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, we are sooooo glad to have a break for a bit. Tara, I'm glad to know that you read my post, but not so glad you noticed I didn't meet my own deadline. My excuses: family coming for the graduation (deep cleaning), sick boy, and a stupid zipper that I have to unpick.

    ReplyDelete