Sunday, January 4

arrived in San Diego

After a very nice break in Utah with mine and Nat's families, I came to San Diego today for a 4-day training from Monday to Thursday. It's kinda lonely (the other people who were originally planning to go have all backed out... dang economy!). The hotel I'm at is somewhat north of the city so I don't really have access to anything other than Office Depot, Jack In The Box, and a giant golf course, which I'm sure is nice. On the plus side, it was 50+ degrees today, which is almost hot in comparison with the rest of the winter!

2 comments:

  1. I grew up in Orange County. San Diego has some of the very best beaches, we're talking heaven on earth!

    The San Diego temple has an atrium in the middle which is outside. You can see the sky, birds, trees/plants and other nature through glass from inside the temple. I can't think of any other temple where you can see to the outside through non-stained-glass windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On my first read of your post, I was like, "50+ degrees????" Then I realized you're probably talking Fahrenheit. Another sign I've been here too long...

    ReplyDelete