Thursday, January 29

IndU on a snowy day

What's up with the bad weather following me? Apparently Bloomington, Indiana never gets more than an inch of snow... but the day before I get in it dumps a few feet.... go figure!

5 comments:

  1. you got an interview at the Y??? should i start praying now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, 10 hail marys every night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get in at the Y. Provo (as awful as it would be :)) would be better than having you in Indiana,

    ReplyDelete
  4. (not that I have anything against Indiana, other than it's distance from myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha, right now we're trying to send all kinds of positive vibes to Provo, so let's just say it would be sweet! Well, I've heard it's not so bad for married folk/graduate students compared to undercrats.

    Still haven't heard from UCSB though, that is still an option.

    ReplyDelete