Thursday, November 13

Cheezburger Roundup 2

funny pictures of cats with captions



3 comments:

  1. The ICHC website has a sub-caption for the top pic that says "Ur cookiez will be deleted." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be busy...

    I guess "cats" is a safer subject than politics and sexual preferences... Or is it? I'm not a big cat fan. I like dogs, dogs like to eat cats, which is one of the things I like most about dogs, lol.

    My daughter adopted this cat from a ward friend, the thing is skittish as can be. I've given it no reason to run, I even feed it "temptations", which she'll eat out of my hand. But a minute later I could walk by and she'll scatter in fear. I guess she can just sense that I'm a dog guy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually prefer dogs myself, but cats are just so darn entertaining, or at least the personalities we project onto them through these captions are.

    ReplyDelete