Thursday, June 14

Glasses and Sneezes

The devil and I now have something in common. We’re both wearing Prada these days. Yesterday I finally got some glasses after 5+ years of squinting. I’m a little near sighted, so with these glasses a whole new world of movies, road signs, and whatever the teacher was writing on the board are now within my view. Fortunately I don’t need to wear them all the time, just when I want to see anything.

Also, the Top 5 things that make the baby cry
5-when he has to do tummy time for longer than two seconds
4-when he wants to be held
3-when he wants to get out of bed
2-when he’s hungry
1-when I sneeze

This morning it was really bad, as I sneezed just as he was getting hungry. I asked him why he doesn’t cry when anyone else sneezes but he just looked at me and didn’t answer. Here's a happy picture (obviously there have been no recent sneezes).

3 comments:

  1. My Mr. was playing with our baby... You know how when someone is going to say "boo" to a baby (in a happy way), they usually take a deep breath and say "ah" first. Well, My Mr's "ah" was a little too loud, because the baby made his "what have you done to me" face and started crying.

    (congrats on the fancy glasses) I'm glad I'm blessed with good vision (in one eye).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mis nietos son muy hermosos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, is this the same baby y'all had over Memorial weekend or did you swap him for a fatter, sassier one?

    ReplyDelete