- My car is at the shop, so LG and I dropped Mom off at work "teach the kids" as LG calls it.
- Went to Target to pick up the new DMB album, and to the park to play on the toys and the swings. LG also really likes to see "doggies" and say "Hi Doggie! How are you?" about 10 times to each dog. Hopefully he doesn't approach any mean dogs anytime soon...
- He had fruit snacks (previously they were froonacks--he's growing!), which he insists on eating on the couch.
- Spun himself in circles until he fell over. Repeated 8-10 times.
- Went to neighbor's house to play with some other kids. Borrowed a bear.
- Ate PBJs, and hotdogs. Definitely a Y chromosome lunch. Got jam all over ourselves.
- Currently, it's naptime. Songs are coming from the crib. Probably ABBA.
Tuesday, June 2
at home today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remember how fun spinning around was - the floor would tilt for a few seconds after (which is perhaps related to the falling down). Definitely one of the cheap thrills of early childhood.
ReplyDeleteI remember the tilting! That was fun.
ReplyDeleteWhen J was a toddler, he called them Shoogacks. We use that to refer to any kind of treat.
ReplyDeleteAs in, "i feel shoogacky right now".
Ah the shoogacks! Great name.
ReplyDeleteDoes that tilting effect still work when we're old? I can't try it out right now or everyone at work will think I'm weird (well... REALLY weird). Anybody? Anybody?
ReplyDeleteDoyle, I'm totally trying it out tomorrow. I suspect it would take a bit faster spinning, and more room to fall down!
ReplyDelete