Friday, May 30

Sorry, I just can't get enough of these...

I know people either love these or don't think they're funny at all... Some even think that they are a result of the dumbing down of our language and culture. Frankly, I'd rather be dumb and happy.

5 comments:

  1. I love them, too, and I happen to know that my IQ is HIGH. So it's ok.

    love,

    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that one was really too good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah! You're becoming converted Stephen! Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. am i dumb if i don't get it? or does that make me too smart? anyway, i had the same thought about the text being centered on my blog. as for the footsteps poem thing--totally what i was going for

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll go with too smart. :)

    Don't worry though, if you look at them enough, you'll start to get them, and before long you'll realize that your IQ has lowered a few points. Somehow m.a. has still kept a high IQ... I don't know how she does it.

    See some more here.

    Or for dogs, here.

    ReplyDelete