Tuesday, November 13

New 2 minute LOST episodes online

ABC.com is showing one new lost mobisode (a kind of mini episode, roughly 2 min) every week until season 4 starts...well, due to the WGA strike, it may be only a half season... : ( Either way, I'll take what they give me. While watching the current one I realized a big reason why I like the show so much--it's the music. Click on the link, and watch the two minute episode. Then imagine it without the music. Not nearly as cool, is it. The composer is Michael Giacchino, who also did the soundtrack for Mission Impossible 3, The Incredibles, and Ratatouille.

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, even with the music I cannot be enthusiastic. It is quite an investment to understand all that is contained in Lost which I have not made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries--you really have to see all the episodes in order to follow it. Even then, it's mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe they call it 'LOST' because that's what people who watch it are.

    ReplyDelete