Tuesday, March 13

Moscow Idaho and Frostbite Falls

Apparently I won’t have to worry about the weather in Idaho because Moscow is the first to enter my rejection pile. It worries me a little that UI was the place I had the best chance of getting into, but I will not rest until all 6 of my applications are in the rejection pile, or burned, or sacrificed to Baal.

Opening the letter, I kind of felt like Rudy, who also opens a lot of rejection letters. Hey, Emily felt like Rudy in football practice…I wonder who else has felt like Rudy.

This is a good time for a Rudy reference. Earl and Randy (My Name is Earl) are on a college campus trying to return a laptop they stole:

Randy: “This is cool—like when that hobbit in Rudy walked on campus for the first time.”
Earl: (looking at flier) “Frostberg State University. Isn’t that where Bullwinkle went to college?”
Randy: “Went to Whatsamatta U. Lived in Frostbite Falls.”

2 comments:

  1. Well, bummer.

    5 more to go eh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out the collage I made with the 13 rejection letters I received my first attempt at grad school application: Click here

    ReplyDelete